The reason am writing this blog is people at work and in my institute regularly ask me how I maintain my fitness? since when i started this journey i was weighing 96kgs in december 2016 now I came down to 79 Kgs and people enquire me about the journey which I had come, i always try to tell them and motivate them, some people ask for the tips, diets and exercises which I follow, I had PCO's that problem also got solved because of my routine. In short I will share my routine , it will be useful for someone those who are trying hard to get fit, Am still on my way I have to go long way to reach my goal. I went for swimming as well, I learnt swimming, had a drawback of swimming in chlorinated water makes the hairfall worst, I stopped due to that.
1. In 1 year I ran around 5-6 marathons obviously first 1 was 5 km and i was having heavy breathing, later on when i try running continuously Am able to make it.
2. I started with exercising regularly as a starting point i tried to wake at 7:00 am and walk for 45 mins.
3. Then i started waking at 6 exercise continuously, i started liking running, I have a passion for cycling, on weekends i ride my bicycle for some 10 to 12 Kms.
Other than running the exercises can be done are
1. plancks ( my favourite)
2. Jumbo squats.
4. Half push up or full push ups.
5. Leg raising.
This link contains few exercises which can be followed
Important thing is dont forget to stretch yourself before and after exercises, otherwise it will hurt your muscles, If your running try doing streches.
Food i consumed
1. morning breakfast milk, muesli sometimes i have a boiled egg or omelette along with it or if i get bored I eat egg and bread toast or Upma .
2. Eat some fruits also grapes, oranges, prunes or apples, I compulsory eat 3 dates per day, drink water in empty stomach, while exercising please hydrate urself well otherwise will lead to cramp , I had faced this problem.
3. I have cofee and Tea in between with 2-3 biscuits if am hungry.
4. Lunch I eat 2 roti, chicken or fish and sabji along with curd in canteen since I stay away from home sometimes I take dal as well.
5. During winter I had chance to get fresh green veggies so I just take ( carrot, beans, peas, tamato, broccoli, capsicum, sweet-corn , coriander along with chicken steam piece without chicken also you can eat, for flavour u can add the soup-powder to it ).
6. In summer i prefer eating milk with oats or poha or 2 roti and tadka dal important dinner time is 8.30 to 9 and sleep by 11 or 11.30
7. I eat rice weekly once on Sunday noon.
These are the steps I have followed to maintain my fitness and get cured from PCO's and Menstrual Cramps.
Have a Healthy body or life , automatically you will get or success in your life, without good health you cant do anything, no use of job or money if you dont have a healthy body. Hope this blog tries to help everyone those who are trying to loose weight. Good luck and get motivated and motivate others and help others to have a healthy life.