Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Keeping yourself fit 1 year of journey of fitness

The reason am writing this blog is people at work and in my institute regularly ask me how I maintain my fitness? since when i started this journey i was weighing 96kgs in december 2016 now I came down to 79 Kgs and people enquire me about the journey which I had come, i always try to tell them and motivate them, some people ask for the tips, diets and exercises which I follow, I had PCO's that problem also got solved because of my routine. In short I will share my routine , it will be useful for someone those who are trying hard to get fit, Am still on my way I have to go long way to reach my goal. I went for swimming as well, I learnt swimming, had a drawback of swimming in chlorinated water makes the hairfall worst, I stopped due to that.

1. In 1 year I ran around 5-6 marathons obviously first 1 was 5 km and i was having heavy breathing, later on when i try running continuously Am able to make it.

2. I started with exercising regularly as a starting point i tried to wake at 7:00 am and walk for 45 mins.

3. Then i started waking at 6 exercise continuously, i started liking running, I have a passion for cycling, on weekends i ride my bicycle for some 10 to 12 Kms.

Other than running the exercises can be done are

1. plancks ( my favourite)

2. Jumbo squats.

3. Crunches.

4. Half push up or full push ups.

5. Leg raising.
 
This link contains few exercises which can be followed
http://www.prevention.com/fitness/moves-tone-inner-thighs

6. lunges.

Important thing is dont forget to stretch yourself before and after exercises, otherwise it will hurt your muscles, If your running try doing streches.

Food i consumed

1. morning breakfast milk, muesli sometimes i have a boiled egg or omelette along with it or if i get bored I eat egg and bread toast or Upma .

2. Eat some fruits also grapes, oranges, prunes or apples, I compulsory eat 3 dates per day, drink water in empty stomach, while exercising please hydrate urself well otherwise will lead to cramp , I had faced this problem.

3. I have cofee and Tea in between with 2-3 biscuits if am hungry.

4. Lunch I eat 2 roti, chicken or fish and sabji along with curd in canteen since I stay away from home sometimes I take dal as well.

5. During winter I had chance to get fresh green veggies so I just take ( carrot, beans, peas, tamato, broccoli, capsicum, sweet-corn , coriander along with chicken steam piece without chicken also you can eat, for flavour u can add the soup-powder to it ).

6. In summer i prefer eating milk with oats or poha or 2 roti and tadka dal important dinner time is 8.30 to 9 and sleep by 11 or 11.30

7. I eat rice weekly once on Sunday noon. 

These are the steps I have followed to maintain my fitness and get cured from PCO's and Menstrual Cramps.

Have a Healthy body or life , automatically you will get or success in your life, without good health you cant do anything, no use of job or money if  you dont have a healthy body. Hope this blog tries to help everyone those who are trying to loose weight. Good luck and get motivated and motivate others and help others to have a healthy life.










1 comment: